I LOVE ANOTHER WONDERFUL LIFE (OR JUST A WONDERFUL LIFE) WHO ARE YOU MARRYING
that fucking piece of shit hippie
skyrim never ends, prepare to be in the middle of it forever
oh fuck me god damn it
list of games i’m currently in the middle of
loz: skyward sword
loz: wind waker
the new south park game
harvest moon: another wonderful life
i need to slow down
4 November 2001 - 15 July 2011
my black lipstick finally came in the mail ahhh
tempted to post pictures but they came out really crappy so i wont
OR ANYONE WHO WANTS THEIR LIP STICK OR LIP COLOR STAY ON ALL DAY.
THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS CALLED KRYOLAN LIP FIX
IT LOOKS LIKE THIS
THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING INCREDIBLE LET ME TELL YOU
I WENT TO A COSPLAY DANCE WITH BLACK LIPSTICK. KISSED MY BOYFRIEND, ATE FOOD AND DRANK AND EVEN MADE FART SOUNDS ON MY HAND TO CHEER SOMEONE UP. MY LIPSTICK ONLY SMUDGED A LITTLE BIT ONTO MY HAND WHEN I DID THE FUNNY FART SOUND. U0U AT THE END OF THE NIGHT I STILL HAD A LOT OF COLOR ON MY LIPS, GRANTED IT BLACK EYELINER AND NOT ACTUAL LIPSTICK, IT PREFORMED GREAT~ WITH A REAL LIP PRODUCT, WHICH I HAVE USED IT ON, IT WORKS VERY VERY WELL!! YOU STILL HAVE TO BE A LITTLE CAREFUL BUT THIS STUFF WORKS~
THAT’S SO FUCKING COOL HOLY SHIT.
IT KINDA STINGS A LITTLE WHEN YOU PUT IT ON BUT THAT’S OKAY. ALSO DON’T USE IT EVERYDAY FOR LIKE A WEEK OR SOMETHING BECAUSE IT MAY DRY OUT YOUR LIPS BUT DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GET SOME OF THIS SHIT BECAUSE IT’S LIKE SEALING YOUR FACE MAKEUP
BUT ON YOUR GOD DAMN LIPS??!!
YOU CAN BUY IT HERE BUT IT’S EXPENSIVE SO THERE ARE PROBABLY OTHER PLACES TO FIND IT, JUST GOOGLE IT AND SHOP AROUND!
HAPPY COSPLAYING <3
i found it on amazon for $11! :O
i have no interest in small talk tell me about ur childhood and what ur parents are like and how many siblings u have and if u are afraid of death or if u believe in an afterlife and what ur favorite movie is and if u like romantic comedies or horror movies or action movies and what kind of music u like and why and tell me the bands or artists u loved in middle school but are too ashamed to admit to anyone else
Chantal Kammermann For Cocoon Magazine Channeling Josephine Baker
Congratulations to the finalists for the 2014 Lambda Literary Awards in the LGBT Children’s/Young Adult category!
- Better Nate Than Ever, Tim Federle, Simon & Schuster, Inc./ Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Boy In Box, Christopher R. Michael, Hubbub Publishing
- Girls I’ve Run Away With, Rhiannon Argo, Moonshine Press
- If You Could Be Mine, Sara Farizan, Algonquin Books
- Openly Straight, Bill Konigsberg, Arthur A. Levine Books
- Rapture Practice, Aaron Hartzler, Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Secret City, Julia Watts, Bella Books
- The Secret Ingredient, Stewart Lewis- Author, Rebecca Short-Editor, Delacorte Press (Penguin/Random House)
- The Summer Prince, Alaya Dawn Johnson, Arthur A. Levine Books
- Two Boys Kissing, David Levithan, Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- What Makes a Baby, Cory Silverberg and illustrated by Fiona Smyth, Seven Stories Press/Triangle Square
This was PrincessJes’ Krampus present!!! She opened it so now I can show you. Meet Princess, the sparkliest eyeball plant I ever made. NOTHING BUT THE BEST (and sparkliest) FOR PRINCESS JES. <3